Tuesday, March 25, 2008

interview 8



Craig mcgill.. aka Ripa

age.. 19

years riding.. 5years

fav spot to ride.. epic, banbury, redditch

Riding style.. riding any good park and trails just flowing and doing tricks 



plans for this year.. travel allot more enter more comps 

what inspires you to ride.. bmx dvds, music, my good mates

who inspires you?.. Sergio layos, harry main and ray smith

describe your local scene.. umm I don’t really have a local scene but I class banbury as my local have to travel 19 miles but its good 
The riders there are good and I get on well with them

music.. everything apart from drum and bass!!

what you at when not riding..with my girlfriend or her mates, watching bmx dvds 

thanks to anyone.. my parents for supporting me, Ray smith for all he has done for me and harry main!!

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Craig I admire your dedication to travel to ride Banbury ;-)

Hope your head is better after the last session I saw you at? (Corby)

cheers!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home