Sunday, March 23, 2008

interview 2



John Howkins.. aka dirty ..

age.. 16

years riding.. 3

fav spot to ride.. would have to be the local banbury good atmosphere and good park

riding style.. everything big n brakeless..

plans for this year.. to wait for the summer,ride loads and party and well leavin to college

what inspires you to ride.. seein other people ride..good weather web videos etc.. and just good times

who inspires you?.. who inspires you .. ray smith 4 helpin me with my bike and ridin etc ( editors note..NOT chaz mann).. takin me places urmm and lots of pros like mark webb, morgan wade ,chase ( not Harry) etc.. etc..

describe your local scene.. fun! urmm quite small,great atmosphere and great people in general again good times

music.. with music i duno depends what my mood is i like allsorts really.

what you at when not riding.. urmm just bein with my mates g n to partys etc..

thanks to my family and friends

2 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Fear doesn't appear in this man's dictionary ;-)

8:36 PM  
Blogger ray900tap said...

what can I say??? the golden child in effect... you must be to good, coz when you rode my bike and did a couple of my (simple) tricks today, it only took you 2-3 try's.... (WANKER)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home