Sunday, March 23, 2008

interview 4..



Ray smith.. aka violent Ray, everyday Ray, Ray

age.. 32 yrs young

years riding.. 11-12 ..I think??

fav spot to ride.. Banbury, thats why I'm here after all!!!

Riding style.. super tech, anything that happens (normally fluke )



plans for this year.. ride loads, travel more, learn nothing fashionable!

what inspires you to ride.. inspires me? not so much inspiring but when I wake 1st thing going through my mind is new combo's, tech tricks line etc, while there fresh I need to get out and make it happen!

who inspires you?.. anybody who rides for fun / smile factor, some of Banburys locals, John, Ian, Baltie, little turner etc

describe your local scene.. amazing, so many cool people to ride with, not to many fashion idoits (one to many chaz's tho!!)

music.. trance, D&B, thrash metal, metal.. anything fast really

what you at when not riding.. playing with stuff with engines being with my family...

thanks to anyone.. my Family, my miss's, all who ride with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Hail the king of Tech!

I think every time I ride with Rayo I get some kind of inspiration towards my own riding ;-)

cheers ma' man

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home