Monday, March 24, 2008

interview 5



Josh Belcher.. aka Yoshi, Joshy b, Salty.

age.. 21

years riding.. About 4 or 5
fav spot to ride.. Creation, but i love my home park.

Riding style.. Sketchy, i like to go high on stuf, unlike some of the kids at the park that just like to get high.


plans for this year.. Learn new tricks, meet new people, take some good photographs.

what inspires you to ride.. Watching a bmx dvd usually gives me the itch to go out and try something new, and watching some of the locals send it.

who inspires you?.. All of the riders out there that just enjoy nthe lifestyle and ride for the fun rather than the image.

describe your local scene.. Maybe one of the best scenes going, everyone is really nice, and gets on with each other. Ive been to alot of parks and none where the Bmxers the skaters and the bladers all get on like us.

music.. Pretty much anything, im not fussy.

what you at when not riding.. You can usually find me behind my camera taking snaps for a bit of cash, go check my website, www. joshbelcher. co. uk

thanks to anyone.. Everyone who has ever helped me out with stuf when i needed, all the the people who i call my freinds, you know who you are, and my family.

2 Comments:

Blogger ray900tap said...

the man, amazing pictures, and great rider.....

7:31 AM  
Blogger subversion said...

Josh mate, always appreciate any pics of yours posted here dude ;-)

top boy cheers!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home