Monday, March 31, 2008

interview 16



name..... Gregg Jose Alvarez

years riding.. 10

fav spot to ride.. admiral holland car park (without drunkards)

riding style.. mainly forwards, but also backwards.

plans for this year.. build my bmw. then use it to find some cool places to ride that inspire me to ride. ( editors note, mate you can ride to spiceball, its just round the corner from you??)

what inspires me to ride.. nice weather, good music, being happy but in need of a refreshing ride.

who inspires me?.. God. Emmalene. My parents. Anyone who is truly a good down to earth person.


describe local scene.. Banbury is amazing. something for everyone. Always changing and always something fresh to see.

Music.. lots of stuff. from nirvana to michael jackson. not too fond of dance or drum and bass though.

thanks.... God for inventing bmx. emmalene for being the best wife in the world. my parents for being rad. And anyone who has ridden with me and contributed to an amazing sessions.

2 Comments:

Blogger ray900tap said...

greg you are a good old boy, greg happens to be my trainee at work, I give him a bit of a hard time sometimes, but like his bike riding, his work can amaze me!

4:42 AM  
Blogger subversion said...

Admiral Holland CP! that place was amazing bitd! there was this kicker lip kerb that you could reach the road from if you really hauled ass!!

Looking forwards to going backwards with ya again soon doood! :D

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home