Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chacombe - 1st of the year...

Mikey & I dusted off our bad backs & went for a quick session up to Chacombe this evening. It was good to get back on the ramps as neither of us had ridden since the RAD doo back in Feb!? There were a handful of bladers there whom pretty much went off to smoke their shit as soon as we turned up so we had the place to ourselves, as is the norm at Chacombe.

I've been riding my Kona to work since the improvement in the weather to try to get some fitness back so I pretty much just took it steady really as I'm also still getting into my new ride & was a bit rusty. It's surprising how darn cold it was sat up on the decks but we had a nice little session indeed & it's always good to catch up with friends you don't see that often.

Even some local girls gave us a smile when they left :-)

good vibes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home