Friday, January 05, 2007

Thoughts for another year...

Firstly, Happy New Year to BMX bicycle riders everywhere!

So, what with 2006 all but a fading memory, I was thinking about what I wanted to achieve as far as BMX is concerned in 2007. Could these be considered as resolutions? Who cares?!

  • Visit Combe bowl one summer evening with a bunch or friends, I didn't make it there (at least with a bike) in 2006 so its well overdue.

  • Make the pilgrimage to ROM again. That was a great trip last year & I definitely want to go again, I have about 20 years to make up for!

  • Learn those no footed nose manuals that I've been ripping my sack off trying, for the last few sessions(ish)

  • Make the effort to ride as often as is possible whilst trying to hold down a 'full-time-life'

  • Watch a modern BMX video with NO tail-whips in it at all - yeah right!

  • Build up a flat bike... maybe?

  • Build a new front wheel for my Mosca, I've had that Alex rim for 'kin years so I might even bite the bullet & try out a 36 spoke build!?

  • Build a street spine with Rayo (hint hint)

  • Take some photos for this damn site...

Hope you enjoy your '07 too dudes - cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home