Tuesday, November 07, 2006

subblogs 10-Q

It seems that questionnaires are so chic in the BMX industry at the moment, you cant read a mag or BMX related website without someone getting grilled about their favourite myspace site or what they had for breakfast. The problem is that a lot of the time, those Q’s are nothing to do with BMX?! Surely the whole reason you respect & are interested in a BMX rider is because they ride a BMX? Personally, I’m not the slightest bit interested in what food a rider likes to eat or what their pet dogs favourite toy is, fuck that shit… In an attempt to redress the balance (& jump on the band-wagon), I give you ‘subblogs 10-Q’ which I have randomly emailed to our members to answer. I hope this will give some insight into why we ride & other BMX related topics...

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Thanks for all the responses so far guys, I will put up one 10-Q a day in the order I get them here...

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home