Monday, October 02, 2006

Could it be true...

Morning

Saturday PM & the crew are at BK's, just the usual, hook up & talk BMX whilst the rain falls...

Well one of Bob's (many) project bikes is coming together & of course I got to play wheel-smith & build his new wheel-set. I have built quite a few wheels now & I wanted to share with you, the web site that I found to be a great resource on the art of wheel building.

Sheldon Brown's web page has all you need to know about wheel builds, it's not BMX specific but it has some great nfo. You can be lacing those hoops up in no time! More than anything, I get a great sense of accomplishment by doing the job myself.


1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

'shit talking' at it's finest!

cheers BK for your insightful genealogy lesson, don't forget Smiths of Bloxham ;-)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home