Thursday, October 05, 2006

midweek - park - session...

Dear diary

Managed to sneak an hour of riding in after work on Wednesday, pretty glad I did too, as staring out of my (broken) office window today, the rain is relentless…

Having not ridden for a week or so I was chomping at the bit to get back to the park for some BMX. Ray is usually in attendance & today was no exception so it was all systems go for a good time. I couldn’t get my Canadians going at all so my plan to try to learn them over the spine was put on hold for now, Ray was doing his ‘hard-enough-to-say-let-alone-do’ tricks with the usual boundless energy! 360 to pedal pick to 270 out… nice one. I made some olde-skool stuff which is always fun & almost got 270 to smith on the 7’ – next time… Craig was about but sans BMX!?

All in all, a good little mission accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home