Saturday, September 16, 2006

More new bits...

Yeah well, call me a hypocrite, see if I care! I know I said that these cost too much money; I know I said that lots of people have had 'issues' with them... Well after my last riding session, I knew I needed to do something about the hombre & the lack of stopping power.

An impulsive trip to Broadribbs & I came home with what I thought was a grey brake. When I got back & matched it up on my bike it was clear to see that it was, in fact, brown. I asked if they could get me a black or grey one & was told there was a long lead time on more stocks of fly brakes. So I indulged my Orange fetish & went with...more orange!

Took me some time to set the baby up but after a couple of hours and some bloody hands it was all ready to roll.

I'll update as soon as I have got to ride her again with my thoughts...





*Update*
Without wishing to jinx my new brake, it appears to offer superior braking to the old Hombre & the dreaded 'duck-quacking' sound fx is only notable by its absence... yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

thanks man :-)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home