Friday, June 30, 2006

Thursday night @ OWP...

Morning dudes

I was really looking forward to getting out & riding last night but on the whole it didn't go down all that well, I was disappointed with my riding, I couldn't get my shit together at all & was frustrated with the state of the ramps. I hope OWP get something sorted soon... I think the other guys got some 'attitude' from the skaters too, so it could have been a better night.

On the + side it was nice to see some faces I hadn't seen for a while (Tim, Darryl, Geoff & some others who's names I don't know) even though we didn't get to speak much...

I think the rest of the Banbury crew certainly 'put some good shit down' & some of the Oxford boys were getting it on too...

Even my fotos came out shit, but here's a couple anyways...

John learned Fufanu's:



Ray pedal sliding:


Sorry Craig, I didn't get one usable foto of you, rest assured you lot all rode good.
It was a good trip down & back, just talking about riding, the good ole days & life in general which is always an enjoyable part of any road trip...
Combe then!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

& thanks Ray for driving us up!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home