Thursday, May 11, 2006

Midweek sessions...

After not getting to ride last Saturday or Sunday, I was determined to put in an appearance at 'the local chav recruitment centre' aka - Banbury ramp park. Seems like everyone & their dog had the same idea, best turn out of riders that I've seen in a while ;-) the only face missing was Tom, I think...? Now your probably thinking 'there's always this amount of riders here' or 'silly old tosser needs to ride a bit more' & you're probably right!!

The thing is, I honestly never thought that we would have such a strong & varied body of riders, thinking back to when it was really just Ray & myself riding the local park, just goes to show how the times they have changed. Anyway it was good to see you all & the riding was as good as ever...

catch you all again Saturday... I hope :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

fuck off :-)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home