Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Skatenigs...

Inspired by listening to 'Horny for Evil' as I type, I think you should track down the Skatenigs album 'Stupid People Shouldn't Breed'. It takes me back to when I used to ride with Sboy a lot & we had the best summer sessions. I put Mikey onto the Skatenigs & he loved them too. They had a second album 'What A Mangled Web We Weave', which isn't as legendary as SPSB but nevertheless quite good in its own right. You can find out some more info on 'Stupid People', listen to some samples & read some pretty cool reviews on it at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000003T8Y/002-6650577-5356802?v=glance&n=5174

'Each ejaculation increases the death toll'

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

I will sort you out a copy of the nigs albums dude, wish I could find that goats album though!!! that ruled too :-)

good times, lets hook up for beers soon!?

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home