Saturday, August 25, 2007

Eating shit & flowers...

Got some of the new Coalition/Union grips from Cyclone in the mail today. After a flying visit to the local bike shop for some patches & back home for a puncture repair, I fitted the grips to my 20"

I use GT85, a teflon based lubricant/degreaser (WD40 also works well) to fit grips, as you can slide them onto the bars easily & they dry on in about an hour. A liberal squirt down the grip & a quick rub around with a finger of your choice is all you need :-) I've never had problems with grips slipping yet & you don't get any residue when it comes to cutting them off when they are worn out, like you do with glues or hair sprays...



To say they are bright would be an understatement! but I think they look nice & they certainly feel nice too. As the nfo sheet that comes with the grips states: A quality grip with swear words on...


& they match my garden flowers perfectly!




Thanks to Cyclone for their usual 'super fast mail order'

Sun is out so a spot of riding is on the cards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home