Thursday, August 02, 2007

mid week session...

I often find myself writing negative things about riding sessions & yes, BMX in general I suppose, so when I got home last night, I was feeling like I wish I hadn't bothered...

I've not ridden spiceball for a while as we have been having some good sessions over at Chack (when the weather is forgiving enough) so I figured I should go get some riding in, down at my local. SB has a funny vibe to it, sometimes when it's quieter & there are a few riders getting their groove on, it can be great but more often than not, the shitheads are in attendance. Last night was not good for me, I couldn't make nowt & I don't dig riding on my own so, along with a few wipeouts & the aforementioned shitheads resident, I was defeated & heading back home...

Today I have a shin full of plywood splinters & a feeling SB is best left well alone...

Combe anybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home