Wednesday, March 28, 2007

C.U.N.T?

Well ain't I the consummate BMXer? 2 sessions in as many weeks! I better slow down a bit. Arrangements were made to meet up at the park for 5pm-ish, so it was off into the sun again. I love the feeling I get when I'm heading out to ride & the weather is good...

Was great to catch up with Milkey as I've not seen him for a year or so (besides the brief 10 mins meet @ ROM last August) & so we had plenty of slagging off of the current state of BMX to get off our chests. Bob K put in an all too brief appearance & disappeared soon after, due to 'van issues' which I won't go into... I started to get the feel of the ply again after feeling a little bit sketch the last time down & made some nose picks, nothing new there then. Chris & Rayo turned up & got going, with Ray nailing every trick in his (very long) list, I saw him make a wall tap to manual out which was grand. Some of the local kids were heckling some loner guy on a unicycle who seemed to be rehearsing for the next 8-mile movie although I couldn't understand a fucking word that was streaming from his mouth...? hey-ho...

Well it was nice to get out while the sun was shining & the weather report for the rest of the week was bad, although today looks set to be a nice one again...

Well as the title suggests, perhaps see you next Tuesday?

3 Comments:

Blogger Milkster said...

Yo, was ok. I was suffering slightly from a rather large lack of motivation, but that could well be cured with a dose of "shiny new bike". Wish I could get that shit on the NHS. Maybe a bit of "not so many young whippersnappers" would've helped too.
Salty old bastard? Moi?
Was good to catch up though, ya bummer!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well boyz summer is on the way, or here??.. so plenty more sessions are ahead I say, Ian that joker on the uni-cycle is peter black (bit of a prick really) he really thinks that he's a "hip'hop" star??..
any'owt i'm outer here... BTW, its Ray this won't let me log in (again??)

12:43 AM  
Blogger subversion said...

so whats his hip-hop name then?

P-wana-bee-Black??

Well, what ever floats your boat eh?
If you email me the mail you get when you forget your password like last time i will change it for you Ray...

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home