Thursday, March 15, 2007

1st of the year...

14th of March & I got to dust off the bike to go & session Spice ball ramps for the first time this year. It's a nice feeling that we are coming out of the winter season & cutting work early is always a good thing ;-) So, I arranged to meet up with Ray as it was his birthday - congrats mate!

Nice to see some of the local boys sticking with it & all riding well, John's Footjam nosepicks were grand, totally like the old classic nosepick, boned out & real nice. Ray had the usual fire in his eyes & appeared to be in training for the upcoming 12 hour all nighter @ Epic this week end - go boy go! I was being reserved as ever, playing it safe & just trying to get back the feel of the park again, I really should ride more...

Today is 'sore back' day again! I'm not perturbed by it at all & can't wait to get out again though, so see you next week... weather permitting of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home