Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ghost park...

It was quite bizarre rolling down to the Banbury park on Saturday, I'd managed to convice BK that it was quiet (well it was when I drove past earlier) enough for him to get a bit of flatland riding in whilst I exhausted myself on the curves (sounds nice ;-). So we arrive at the park & it's completely empty.... save for a few scumbags sat on the 7' drinking lambrini. I know there was talk of an Oxford visit but I didn't get in touch with anyone until I saw Alec on his way to the train station at around 3pm. So we just stayed at home & sessioned as usual. I was trying 50-50's on the sub-box & this young guy turned up & decided to have a go at them too. He ended up falling off the side of the ramp about 10 feet onto his back...don't think he enjoyed that very much & get well soon bud :-

With the imminent prospect of better weather (maybe) I find myself wanting to ride more & more, planning a midweek (well Thursday) trip to OWP...

PS: has Ray emigrated???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home