Thursday, April 13, 2006

Feeling it...

Another Wednesday night session! what is going on? I don't ride this much... Well when i got home last night after charging back & forth across that spine countless times, I was, in the purest form, fucked! It must have been lack of recovery from the miles Sunil & I did on our Sunday morning MTB get-together. Whatever, I'm feeling it, whilst strangely, wanting to get back on the ply again today :-) Make the most of your boundless energy reserves kiddies, it don't last forever...
Nice to see Chaz back in Banbury & also catch up with Bob Jones a bit. Maybe the 'Owl Quiz' should be on my list of 'evenings entertainment' in the near future...? Would be nice to see Davey-boy again...
Hope to see some of you Saturday then (weather permitting)
...now where's that Pasta/Yoga DVD???
Here's a random picture

2 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Sounds like a plan Chaz, hope the weather is better than it is outside my window now :-| although the long range forecast is OK :-)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what time are you thinking of going down? I might try and see you there.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home