Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New tunes...

I have a thing about Juliette Lewis, I love seeing her in film, so maybe this is (slightly) biased...

Well apart from the numerous films she's starred in which include:
Cape Fear
Strange Days
From Dusk till Dawn
Kalifornia
Natural Born Killers

etc...

...she also has a band called Juliette & the Licks.

I heard some of their stuff from a friend & quite liked it, it's american rock, straight up, I think JL has a good voice & it's quite tuneful stuff. They have a mini album called "like a bolt of lightning" which I picked up at the weekend & also a full length album called "you're speaking my language"

Couple of tracks worth downloading would be "got love to kill" & "I am my fathers daughter" if you should feel like checking Juliette out...

So what have you been listening to?

lunch break over.

2 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Deftones are great, I have all their stuff but it's all in storage at present :-(

5:42 PM  
Blogger subversion said...

thanks for the constructive critisism, now shave off that tash & get some taste in music you tone-deaf wanker :P

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home