Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Way back when...


OK whilst this may not mean much to most of you, years ago Homeless Bikes & S&M & to an extent, Hoffman Bikes, had a bit of a tit-for-tat bitching session incorporated into their monthly ads in the magazines. It was all cool & pretty funny from all sides & seeing as I stumbled across this one, I thought I would post it :-)


Open the pic full size to avoid eye strain!
Anyone got any of the other Ads?!?!

Sboy had a homeless Mack Daddy
I had a Homeless Soul Bro & an S&M Dirt Bike & a Hoffman Condor
BK had a Hoffman BigDaddy (still has)
Ray had one of the later Soul Bros

& Wakey had a Bully!!!

Ride On

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a real funny add. It would be great to get the whole set of them, I dont know how many there were. I think the last one was put in by Ride themselves and it started "When Brad saw that no-one was running the add this issue ..."

6:59 AM  
Blogger subversion said...

all round Sboys for a triple bill of:

Homeless: Highway to hell
Monsters of Suburban Highlife
Klowns full of hate

& Trash as an encore...

then outside & session the kerbs for 5 hours...

winner!

11:56 PM  
Blogger subversion said...

So that's where my copy of Trash went! do you have my standard video's too Ib?

6:22 PM  
Blogger Milkster said...

Sorry to rain some pendaticness(word?) on your parade, but I think ray had a player. Possibly two. It was a mack with a platform wealded(?) on. Hah, remember platforms?

Good ad though, would be good to get a looksee at the rest.

6:36 PM  
Blogger subversion said...

I stand corrected dude :p

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home