Friday, January 13, 2006

VCD review: Shook - We Are Everywhere

Managed to get a copy of this (cheers Olly) & it is pretty good; most of the riding is street with some stupid stunts indeed! Ian Schwartz does some great backwards stuff (I have to say he was the standout for me in RF-14 too) most of the other riders I have not heard of but rest assured they all try to kill themselves in a ‘I’m going to dive over my bars onto my face, down that huge set of concrete steps’ stylee! The music was pretty much all forgettable, with some ‘fuck-fuck-muthafuck’ hip-hop tunes. The titles would probably get a bit of the old fast forward treatment after the first watch through but the camera work is quite inspired at times with some great & original angles. If you want to see some of the biggest rails being nailed & all manor of good tech/burly street riding from a large assortment of riders (that last smith-grind is crackers!) give us a shout & I’ll give you a lend ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Cheers Ray, Uno is very good, gonna write a review on it later. Did you like Shook?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home